Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Welcome to the Theatre Lawrence Design Diva blog.  In case you haven't guessed yet, this is Jane Pennington, introduced most recently on the radio as "costume designer extraordinaire".  But you can call me DD.

But, seriously folks, I hope this blog will keep interested folks up to date and informed on what is going on in the Theatre Lawrence costume shop so that you can join us for all the fun!  I hope to keep an active shop schedule posted here so that you can see when we are working, in case you have some time on your hands and want to come help.  Even if you don't sew, I can always use a hand for non-sewing volunteers.

So, what are you waiting for?  Come on down.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I'll try one more time then I'll just talk with you tomorrow. I'm thinking noon to 3pm or so, Tuesday to Friday. Of course, when needed, I'll usually be available (ha, ha). Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane,
    Just wanted to let you know that working on a non-white project today was fun. Can't wait to see what you have for me tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane,
    Yesterday's day off was nice, except I ended up working on Larry's jacket's at home! I did get a bit of my own sewing done, and reading (almost done with my latest book), and even squeezed in a nap before an early dinner with Larry before he headed off to the theater for last night's performance.

    Looking forward to any projects you might have to see the show through next week.

    ReplyDelete