Sunday, July 6, 2014

Closing Of The King

As you probably know, The King and I closed June 29th.  We have been mostly on hiatus this past week, but some cleaning of King costumes has happened.  There is more to be done to put K&I fully to bed and there is always more to do in storage.

We have several new rolling racks to assemble, which opens up lots of possibilities for shifting a few things, and a new set of shelves in the mechanical room on which we will be storing our fabrics.  In other words, come on down!  There is lots to do.

2 comments:

  1. Howdy Jane. I hope to make it today after a visit to the library for enough books to hold me over until they are in the "new" building. If not today, then I will make it the rest of this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously I did not make it today, though I managed to get my books. I'll see you on Wednesday. Tomorrow are errands.

    ReplyDelete